All templates


Most Amazing blogger Templates for free

This website contains collection of most beautiful Blogger templates around the internet.




Google Page Rank of 3 for BloggerUser 8:31 PM

Google Page RankMy blog Bloggeruser.com has now achieved a Google page rank of 3. When I explored my own blog yesterday, the Google Tool bar integrated with my browser showed the Google page rank of 3. I didn’t believe it first and soon rushed to check my page rank from prchecker.info. Fortunately it too showed that my blog had the page rank of 3. I am really excited for this. It has not been more than a month that I have started this blog and not even more than two months that I got this domain for my blog. This page rank is really great gift from Google to this blog.

Blogger User started just a month ago with the theme “A complete Guide for Blogger” and we have been providing lot of tutorials and especially templates in this blog since then; so that user can make the best use of Blogger.
Google Page Rank of 3 for BloggerUser
I can now believe hard work really pays and the thing that matters most for improving your page rank is original content and the link building.
I really want to thanks all those who became active for this blog. Really thanks to all.
And now let us know what is going on with your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment